Wednesday, July 6, 2011
No title....just a random thought...
I'm just curious to understand what people really mean when they say they need you....When anyone needs me friend or love I am there unconditionally and full fledged. No matter what the battle I'm there with you because that's just how I am....I've come to realize that folks who are not used to a person like me don't know how to handle me being 100% there for them. The other thing I've noticed is that if you are the one that is solely accustomed to doing for others you are not open to having people do for you...When I'm a friend, I'm a friend for life...if I love I love long and hard....I give my total being, my total soul to everything. So when you tell me that you will need me please be sure that you are ready for all that will be involved on my part. And to the one that I love with all my heart he will get 150% when he says he needs me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment